All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe book includes many real-world examples, high-interest problems and activities, in-text help and practice, and classroom-tested dynamic pedagogy.
- Author BiographyJOHN ELLIS PRICE recently retired as professor of accounting at the University of North Texas. Dr. Price has more than 36 years of experience in higher education with over half of those years serving in key leadership positions including as founding president and professor of accounting at the University of North Texas at Dallas. Dr. Price has previously held positions of professor and assistant professor, as well as chair and dean, at the University of North Texas, Jackson State University, and the University of Southern Mississippi. Dr. Price has also been active in the Internal Revenue Service as a member of the Commissioner's Advisory Group for two terms and as an Internal Revenue agent. Professor Price is a certified public accountant who has twice received the UNT College of Business Administration's Outstanding Teaching Award and the university's President's Council Award. Majoring in accounting, he received his BBA and MS degrees from the University of Southern Mississippi and his PhD in accounting from the University of North Texas. Dr. Price is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, the American Accounting Association, and the American Taxation Association (serving as past chair of the Subcommittee on Relations with the IRS and Treasury). Dr. Price has also served as chair of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Minority Initiatives Committee and as a member of the Foundation Trustees. M. DAVID HADDOCK JR. recently retired from his role as director of training for LBMC, PC, one of the top 50 CPA firms in the United States. He has transitioned his professional role to coaching consultant and CPE instructor. In a 35-year career in higher education, Dr. Haddock served in faculty and administrative roles at Auburn University at Montgomery, the University of Alabama in Birmingham, the University of West Georgia, and Chattanooga State Community College. At his retirement from higher education, he was professor of accounting and associate vice president for academic affairs at Chattanooga State Community College in Tennessee. In addition to his teaching, he also maintained a sole proprietorship accounting and tax practice for 20 years prior to joining LBMC. He received his BS in accounting and MS in adult education from the University of Tennessee and the EdD degree in administration of higher education from Auburn University. He is a licensed CPA in Tennessee. Dr. Haddock served as chair of the Tennessee Society of CPAs and the Educational & Memorial Foundation of the TSCPAs for 2012-2013 and a member of AICPA Council. He is a frequent speaker for Continuing Professional Education programs. MICHAEL J. FARINA is professor of accounting and finance at Cerritos College in California. Prior to joining Cerritos College, Professor Farina was a manager in the audit department at a large multinational firm of certified public accountants and held management positions with other companies in private industry. He received an AA in business administration from Cerritos College; a BA in business administration from California State University, Fullerton; and an MBA from the University of California, Irvine. Professor Farina is a member of Beta Gamma Sigma, an honorary fraternity for graduate business students. He is a licensed certified public accountant in California and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants. Professor Farina is also a Chartered Global Management Accountant, a designation bestowed by a joint venture of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. Professor Farina has received two Outstanding Faculty awards from Cerritos College. Professor Farina was the co-chair of the Accounting and Finance Department at Cerritos College for over 20 years.
- Author(s)John Ellis Price,M. David Haddock,Michael J. Farina
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIrwin Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight2143 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement14th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.