Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFinally... a college skills book easy eugh to read even when you don't have time to read. Over 197 techniques to help make the college experience fun and useful while reducing stress and saving time. These are the best techniques that were tried and tested by hundreds of students. Sections include Advisement, Buying Books, In the Classroom, Online Classes and Techlogy Issues, Get Organized, The Exciting Textbooks, Money, Note-taking, Presentations and Writing, Time Management, Assignments, and Studying for Tests, Taking Tests, Roommates and Living Environments, It's Your Only Body, and a Been There, Done That A Special Contributors' Section. Become a fan on FaceBook! Join us on FaceBook for more tips and interactions. A National Board Certified Teacher compiled the strategies in a user friendly format. Kim Holdbrooks Townsel loves to learn, but doesn't like to spend more time studying than she has to. She used the strategies in College Skills 101 to earn a 4.0 Master's degree from the University of Alabama and a 4.0 CLAD from UCLA. She also used them to pass her National Board Certification on her first try.
- Author BiographyKim Holdbrooks Townsel is a National Board Certified Teacher. She has taught high school and middle school for over seventeen years. She is now a college instructor and helps preservice interns learn to be better teachers.
- Author(s)Kim Holdbrooks Townsel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.