College Trigonometry by Richard D. Nation, Vernon C. Barker, Richard N. Aufmann (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $369.07+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $152.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible to students and flexible for instructors, College Trigometry, Sixth Edition, uses the dynamic link between concepts and applications to bring mathematics to life. By incorporating interactive learning techniques, the Aufmann team helps students to better understand concepts, work independently, and obtain greater mathematical fluency. The text also includes techlogy features to accommodate courses that allow the option of using graphing calculators. Additional program components that support student success include Eduspace tutorial practice, online homework, SMARTHINKING Live Online Tutoring, and Instructional DVDs.The authors' proven Aufmann Interactive Method allows students to try a skill as it is presented in example form. This interaction between the examples and Try Exercises serves as a checkpoint to students as they read the textbook, do their homework, or study a section. In the Sixth Edition, Review Notes are featured more prominently throughout the text to help students recognize the key prerequisite skills needed to understand new concepts.
- Author BiographyVernon Barker has retired from Palomar College where he was Professor of Mathematics. He is a co-author on the majority of Aufmann texts, including the best-selling developmental paperback series. Richard Aufmann is the lead author of two bestselling developmental math series and a bestselling college algebra and trigonometry series, as well as several derivative math texts. He received a BA in mathematics from the University of California, Irvine, and an MA in mathematics from California State University, Long Beach. Mr. Aufmann taught math, computer science, and physics at Palomar College in California, where he was on the faculty for 28 years. His textbooks are highly recognized and respected among college mathematics professors. Today, Mr. Aufmann's professional interests include quantitative literacy, the developmental math curriculum, and the impact of technology on curriculum development. Richard Nation received a B.A. in mathematics from Morningside College and a M.S. degree in mathematics from the University of South Dakota. Mr. Nation also attended a National Science Foundation academic year institute in mathematics at San Diego State University. Mr. Nation taught math at Palomar College in California, where he was on the faculty for 20 years. He has over 38 years' experience teaching mathematics at the high school and college levels. He is the co-author of several Aufmann titles. Today, Mr. Nation's professional interests include the impact of technology on curriculum development and on the teaching of mathematics at the precalculus level.
- Author(s)Richard D. Nation,Richard N. Aufmann,Vernon C. Barker
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/03/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Note4 colour illustrations
- Weight1430 g
- Width218 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.