Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.88Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAn information text showing numerous ways in which we use our hands, including painting, printing, building, pouring, climbing and playing. Each action is illustrated with an interesting, labelled photograph. *Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language. * Text types - An information text. * A selection of the photographs on pages 14 and 15 give children a chance to recap and discuss the text. * Curriculum links - Science: ourselves, exploring and using senses.
- Author BiographyThelma Page was deputy head of an Infant School. She has written a variety of resources and articles about Literacy, Maths and Science. Thelma is a puppy parent for Canine Partners, a charity that trains dogs to help people who use wheel chairs. The dogs learn to open doors, empty the washing machine and help with shopping, but the role of the puppy parent is much simpler: teaching the puppy where the toilet is, to listen, and not destroy anything. A lot like being an Infant teacher really!
- Author(s)Thelma Page
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight90 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Lumb
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.