All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $26.30Trending at AU $28.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pet Detective has his work cut out when his favourite football goes missing. With his dog, Rooney, he sets out to follow the clues; an open window; a missing football; a dirty big footprint; a bubblegum wrapper and a rustle in the bushes. It isn't long before the Pet Detective has located the culprit. * Gold/Band 9 fiction books offer developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters. * Text type - A story by the same author. * A storyboard on pages 22 and 23 provides an opportunity for children to retell the story in their own words. * Curriculum links - Citizenship: Animals and us. * Tortoise Trouble is ather Pet Detective story by Jana Hunter in the Collins Big Cat series.
- Author BiographyAdrian Bradbury was born in Manchester and worked as a PE teacher before moving overseas to teach English in Europe, the Middle East and Far East. After returning to England he worked as Deputy Head in three schools and now divides his time between teaching and writing. As well as writing educational materials for HarperCollins and other publishers, he also writes humorous football books for children. His hobbies include playing the piano and all sports.
- Author(s)Jana Hunter
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight80 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kim Blundell
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.