All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated picture atlas designed to take children on an exciting journey around the world. The atlas opens with the continents, then presents a world view of countries before exploring deeper into each country and the exciting places to visit within each.* The maps are clear, colourful and perfect for children to explore the world and let their imaginations run riot.* Illustrated by Steve Evans.* This book is ideal for home or school and finding out more about the world whilst also helping to develop essential reading skills.* Clear, colourful, highly informative, illustrated mapping designed for young readers.* Arranged by continent for easy reference.* Facts about the world we live in are included on each spread.
- Author BiographyExplore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
- Author(s)Collins Maps
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's Maps & Atlases
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight570 g
- Width238 mm
- Height306 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 4 to 8 years
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.