All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionHarperCollins is proud to present its range of best-loved, essential classics. `Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having thing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had pictures or conversations in it, and what is the use of a book, thought Alice, without pictures or conversations? 'So begins the tale of Alice, who follows a curious White Rabbit down a hole and falls into Wonderland, a fantastical place where thing is quite as it seems: animals talk, nsensical characters confuse, Mad Hatters throw tea parties and the Queen plays croquet. Alice's attempts to find her way home become increasingly bizarre, infuriating and amazing in turn.A beloved classic, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland has continued to delight readers, young and old, for over 150 years.
- Author BiographyCharles Lutwidge Dodgson, aka Lewis Carroll (1832-1898), was an English writer, mathematician, logician, deacon and photographer. He is most famous for his timeless classics, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. His work falls within the genre of 'literary nonsense', and he is renowned for his use of word play and imagination. Carroll's work has been enjoyed by many generations across the globe.
- Author(s)Lewis Carroll
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCollins Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight110 g
- Width131 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.