All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and heavily illustrated guide to every species of British wildlife, this book is the definitive photographic reference guide for nature enthusiasts. Collins Complete Guide to British Wildlife allows everyone to identify the wildlife found in Britain and Ireland. The book is illustrated with beautiful photographs throughout, featuring the mammals, birds, fish, reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates you are most likely to see, as well as all the common plants. By only covering Britain and Ireland, fewer species are included than in many broader European guides, making it quicker and easier for the reader to accurately identify what they have found. This is the essential photographic guide to the wildlife of Britain and Ireland.
- Author BiographyPaul Sterry is author of numerous titles in the successful Collins Complete British Photoguide series, including Complete British Birds and Complete British Animals. He owns the photo library Nature Photographers.
- Author(s)Paul Sterry
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/04/2008
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCollins Complete Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.