All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionCollins International Primary Maths supports best practice in primary maths teaching, whilst encouraging teacher professionalism and automy. A wealth of supporting digital assets are provided for every lesson, including slideshows, animations, tools and games to ensure they are rich, lively and engaging. Each lesson is based on a 'big idea', providing an engaging, exciting theme which is anchored in a real-life international context. Activities, exercises and investigations provide opportunities for learners to apply their kwledge, skills and understanding of the mathematics they are learning.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Caroline Clissold,Paul Wrangles
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins International Primary Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight280 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.