Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionCollins International Primary Maths supports best practice in primary maths teaching, whilst encouraging teacher professionalism and automy. A wealth of supporting digital assets are provided for every lesson, including slideshows, animations, tools and games to ensure they are rich, lively and engaging. Lesson plans following a highly effective and proven lesson structure with a 'big idea' at the centre, anchoring mathematics in a real-life international context. Activities, exercises and investigations provide opportunities for learners to apply their kwledge, skills and understanding of the mathematics they are learning.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Paul Hodge,Paul Wrangles
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins International Primary Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight940 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.