All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionContents include: choosing a puppy to match your character and lifestyle; how to have a sociable, friendly puppy; step-by-step colour photoguides on training methods; how to teach a puppy to behave well; first lessons - house-training, chewing and play-biting; games, sports and tricks; and preventing aggression and other behaviour problems.
- Author BiographyGwen Bailey is The Blue Cross Animal Welfare Society's Animal Behaviourist and Chairman of the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors. She is author of Collins Good Dog Behaviour and The Perfect Puppy (Hamlyn Books).
- Author(s)Gwen Bailey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/11/2002
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/02/2011
- Content Note150 col illus, Index
- Weight278 g
- Width152 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.