All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColloquial Croatian provides a step-by-step course in Croatian as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Croatian in a broad range of situations. No prior kwledge of the language is required. Key features include: * progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills * structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar * an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises * realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios * useful vocabulary lists throughout the text * additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Croatian will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Croatian. Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
- Author(s)Celia Hawkesworth
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Other
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.15
- AU $15.84Trending at AU $20.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.