All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw French already and want to go a stage further? If you're planning a visit to France, need to brush up your French for work, or are simply doing a course, Colloquial French 2 is the ideal way to refresh your kwledge of the language and to extend your skills. Colloquial French 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study, and structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday French. It has been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of French grammar and vocabulary. Key features of Colloquial French 2 include: * a broad range of everyday situations, focusing on France and the wider francophone world * revision: material to help consolidate and build up your basics * a wide range of contemporary documents * spoken and written exercises in each unit * highlighted key structures and phrases, a grammar reference and detailed answer keys Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills. Supplementary exercises and French language web-links can also be accessed through this site.
- Author(s)Elspeth Broady
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.