All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw German already and want to go a stage further? If you're planning a visit to Germany, need to brush up your German for work, or are simply doing a course, Colloquial German 2 is the ideal way to refresh your kwledge of the language and to extend your skills. Colloquial German 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study; structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday German. It has also been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of German grammar and vocabulary. Key features of Colloquial German 2 include: * revision material to help consolidate and build up your basics * a wide range of contemporary authentic documents, both written and audio * lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit * highlighted key structures and phrases * a grammar reference and detailed answer keys Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
- Author(s)Annette Duensing,Carolyn Batstone
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.