All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionColloquial Indonesian: The Complete Course for Beginners has been carefully developed by an experienced teacher to provide a step-by-step course to Indonesian as it is written and spoken today. Combining a clear, practical and accessible style with a methodical and thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Indonesian in a broad range of situations. No prior kwledge of the language is required. Colloquial Indonesian is exceptional; each unit presents a wealth of grammatical points that are reinforced with a wide range of exercises for regular practice. Key features include: * A clear, user-friendly format designed to help learners progressively build up their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills * Jargon-free, succinct and clearly structured explanations of grammar * An extensive range of focused and dynamic supportive exercises * Realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of narrative situations * Helpful cultural points explaining the customs and features of life in Indonesian * An overview of the sounds of Indonesian Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Indonesian is an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Indonesian. Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
- Author(s)Sutanto Atmosumarto
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.