All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw Brazilian Portuguese already and want to go a stage further? If you're planning a visit to Brazil, need to brush up your Brazilian Portuguese for work, or are simply doing a course, Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2 is the ideal way to refresh your kwledge of the language and to extend your skills. Key features of Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2 include: * revision material to help consolidate and build up your basics * a wide range of contemporary authentic documents * lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit * highlighted key structures and phrases, a grammar reference and detailed answer keys * a broad range of everyday situations, focusing on Brazil * supplementary exercises and Brazilian Portuguese language web-links at www.routledge.com/languages. Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
- Author BiographyBarbara McIntyre has variously been a librarian, tutor in Portuguese, Spanish, and French at St. Andrews and author. Esmenia Osborne is Brazilian. She has taught Portuguese for over 30 years and is currently working as a free-lance interpreter and translator.
- Author(s)Barbara McIntyre,Esmenia Simoes Osborne
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.