All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw Latin American Spanish already and want to go a stage further? If you're planning a visit to South America, need to brush up your Latin American Spanish for work, or are simply doing a course, Colloquial Spanish of Latin America 2 is the ideal way to refresh your kwledge of the language and extend your skills. Colloquial Spanish of Latin America 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study. Structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday Latin American Spanish, it has been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of the grammar and vocabulary. Key features of Colloquial Spanish of Latin America 2 include: * Revision material to help consolidate and build up your basics * Lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit * A grammar reference and detailed answer keys * Extensive Spanish/English and English/Spanish glossaries Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
- Author(s)Roberto Carlos Rodriguez-Saona
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.