All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Walker focuses attention on this forgotten part of the body. He leads the reader on a tour of each vital organ, explaining how it is affected by the condition of the large intestine and the colon. Dr. Walker estimated that 80% of all disease begins in the colon. Learn how, through proper care of the colon, to prevent and experience relief from constipation, asthma, colds, allergies, respiratory disorders, digestive problems and numerous other ailments.
- Author(s)Norman W. Walker
- PublisherBook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication20/09/1991
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationPrescott
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwalk Press,U.S.
- Content NoteLine Drawings
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.