All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first atlas on chemical peels and has been revised and updated since the first edition to reflect the state of the art in the field. The various types of chemical peel and peeling techniques are discussed with the aid of supporting illustrations.
- Author BiographyAntonella Tosti is an Italian physician and scientist with major contributions in the field of dermatology. She is the author of several books , e.g. on dermoscopy of hair and scalp Disorders, and the first hair and scalp dermoscopy (trichoscopy). Her major contributions to international medicine include research related to various aspects of hair diseases. A new hair disorder described by Antonella Tosti is often referred to as Tosti alopecia . Her contributions to knowledge about nails include research about videodermoscopy of the hyponychium and the nail plate. Antonella Tosti is author or co-author of several dermatological monographs and book chapters, including an e-medicine chapter about contact stomatitis. Professor Antonella Tosti is author of over 550 scientific publications. She is a member of the North American Hair Research Society and mentee of Wds mentorship award.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 137 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight703 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAntonella Tosti,Maria Pia De Padova,Pearl E. Grimes
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.