Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis atlas is designed to aid in the careful and thorough gross examination of the placenta by providing an illustrated manual of examination that includes rmal variations, abrmal findings, as well as unusual pathology. With 186 illustrations, 154 in color, this atlas contains a wealth of important information for pathologists examining the placenta. The book is highly recommended for all those engaged in pathologic examination of the placenta. The text is concise, and the book provides a rapid reference for pathologists.
- Author BiographyCynthia G. Kaplan, MD is Associate Professor of Pathology at the State University of New York at Stony Brook in Stony Brook, New York.
- Author(s)Cynthia G. Kaplan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight478 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.