All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to provide students with a foundation in understanding and interpreting histologic and cytologic preparations, Color Atlas of Veterinary Histology is a practical benchside reference focusing on the rmal histology of eight common domestic species. This Third Edition has been revised with new images, information, and updated termilogy throughout. Introductory chapters have also been expanded to offer more complete coverage of the basic types of tissues, providing an even more thorough grounding in the principles of histology. For the first time, the more than 900 photomicrographs are available digitally in an interactive atlas on CD, offering images available for download with zoom capability. The new edition of this veterinary-specific histology atlas provides veterinary and veterinary technician students with an essential pictorial resource for interpreting histologic preparations.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Bacha, Jr., PhD, is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Biology, Camden College of Arts and Sciences, Rutgers University, Camden, New Jersey. Linda M. Bacha, VMD, is Assistant Professor I of Biology in the Department of Biology, Camden County College, Blackwood, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Linda M. Bacha,William J. Bacha
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1260 g
- Width223 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.