All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Color Atlas of Xepus laevis Histology provides the first central source on the microscopic anatomy of cells, tissues, and major organs of the adult South African clawed frog, Xepus laevis. For many years, X. laevis has been a highly popular experimental animal model in many areas of research. The recent development of transgenic Xepus techlogy offers the promise that this animal model will be utilized more than ever before. The purpose of this book is to provide the active researcher with a central source of high quality light microscopic color images of the tissues of X. laevis, to aid in the identification of the cells and tissues of interest.
- Author(s)Allan F. Wiechmann,Celeste R. Wirsig-Wiechmann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 252 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight237 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.