Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the CD-ROM version of the first full-color atlas to show the basics of autopsy and how it is used in death investigation. Different from other atlases, which concentrate on specific injury topics, this book focuses on autopsy protocol. More than 500 photographs display all the elements of the procedure, beginning with the external examination, which determines the path of the internal exam. Chapters on microscopic examination, toxicology, and other clinical chemistry reveal how these studies show more than gross dissection. The final chapter assesses the findings of the cases in the book and interprets the cause and manner of death of each subject.
- Author(s)Scott A. Wagner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2004
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Out-of-print date05/05/2017
- Weight96 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.