All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColor has multiple functions that differ from those of other design elements as shape, texture and form as it is able to awake multiple feelings and emotions to audiences in communication. Each of the international case studies included in the book demonstrates the importance of a thoughtful application of color.
- Author BiographyWang Shaoqiang is a professor and graduate supervisor at the Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts (China). He is a prolific editor whose titles focus on international design, architecture, branding, communication, trends and culture, and he is also the editor of Design 360 magazine and Asia-Pacific Design. He has been invited to lecture at numerous universities, design academies and organizations, and he has been a jury member for China s most prestigious design and illustration awards. Mr. Wang is also director of the Guangdong Museum of Art and professor and doctoral supervisor at the College of Arts and Humanities of the Macau University of Science and Technology.
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleGraphic Design Elements
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- Weight1315 g
- Width213 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byWang Shaoqiang
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.