All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionBudding young chefs will savor this flavorful book and its mixture of puzzles and games. Join Molly and Jack for a feast of mazes, crosswords, and creative coloring pages, all focused on tasty foods. Decorative pages provide a place to record favorite family recipes, and 30 colorful stickers of food, utensils, and other items from the kitchen offer an extra dash of seasoning.
- Author BiographyMonica Wellington has written and illustrated more than a dozen Dover books, including the popular Color & Cook series. Many of her storybooks feature cooking, gardening and outdoor themes. Monica, who resides in New York City, hopes that the focus of this new series will inspire kids to enjoy the wonders of gardening, no matter where they live.
- Author(s)Monica Wellington
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Children's Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.