All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionJoin young chefs Molly and Jack as they whip up tasty treats for every meal of the day, from bright-eyed breakfasts to delicious desserts. With the help of parents, young children can learn how to bake cupcakes and pizza, prepare a tea party, enjoy healthy snacks, and more. And everything is ready to be coloured!
- Author BiographyMonica Wellington has written and illustrated over 25 picture books for children in her bold, graphic style. She has always loved to cook and many of her books are about making delicious foods. Monica hopes that her new coloring books will inspire kids to get into the kitchen and have fun. She lives in New York City with her daughter and two cats where there are many diverse choices of what to eat. She also loves to travel to other countries and to try local specialties.
- Author(s)Monica Wellington
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.