Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionEnter the world of color! The Color Harmony Workbook is a practical, visual guide that takes the guesswork out of choosing and using color combinations. This workbook presents colors and color schemes that are matched to specific moods, to help you select the best color combination for any project. More than 1400 color combinations are provided as both large fixed and tear-out swatches - to mix, match and test in your own designs. This is an essential tool for all who design with color.
- Author BiographyLesa Sawahata is a Seattle-based freelance editor and journalist who has written frequently on the subjects of design, art, architecture, and fashion. Her work has appeared in the Los Angeles Times Magazine, Self, Shape, Allure, The Seattle Weekly, The Village Voice, and many other publications.
- Author(s)Lesa Sawahata
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication18/07/2001
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Out-of-print date20/07/2011
- Content Note600 removable and fixed colour swatches
- Weight788 g
- Width282 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.