All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionColor Me Mindful is a coloring book with mini-meditations to help bring Mindfulness into your daily life. There are more than 40 pages to color, designed around twenty words related to the practice of Mindfulness. Each word has two designs: one with a mini-meditation, and the other with a more detailed coloring design. Concentrating on the words and the act of coloring can quiet your mind and allow you to relax and take in the concepts of Mindfulness. Coloring is an excellent way of focusing your attention and incorporating movement, color and creativity into your practice. Allow your worries to drift away as you color, and HAVE FUN!
- Author BiographyDee Shea is the Owner and Designer at Made in the Shea'd (madeintheshead.com). Her passions include doodling, hand-lettering, typography, wise and witty quotes, and all things eco-friendly. When she needs money for art supplies, she looks to her other venture, Day2DayBiz.com, where she helps solopreneurs and other small businesses with graphic design, visual content creation, social media marketing, and copywriting. Dee spends her days designing in her little studio in the middle of the woods, with her still-growing-and-already-too-tall teenage son and a snuggly cockapoo named Trolley. When she gets some down time, you can find her pinning obsessively on Pinterest, studiously avoiding housework, or reading a good book by the woodstove. Ann Sullivan, M.S., is the Director and Owner of BePresent4Life (bepresent4life.com). She provides professional development programming in the areas of stress reduction and self-care for teachers, parents, students, child care staff, and administrators. She is certified to teach both regular and special education students, and spent 24 years working with children in public schools. Ann has trained extensively in Mindfulness to improve her own well-being, and has applied those Mindfulness principles with preschool through 5th grade students, their parents and their teachers. Ann lives mindfully in a small town with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Dee Shea
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.