Consider these sponsored items
- AU $27.99Free postage
- AU $9.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect book for stressed-out adults who want to reconnect, simply and easily, with their inner creativity. Work, kids, relationships, meetings, traffic, bills...we are all faced with stress on a daily basis. And sometimes you just need a way to relieve the tension and avoid burut, illness, or worse. A simple and inexpensive way to relieve stress is by coloring images, which can be soothing. Some even consider it an alternative to stressors, ultimately aiding in reversing the effects of anxiety. Refocusing your attention on something completely different to engage in a mental, physical, and emotional shift can help break the pattern of consistent stress and allow one to rejuvenate. Part of the international bestselling Color Me series, Color Me Stress-Free is a guided coloring book designed for harried adults. Art therapist Lacy Mucklow and artist Angela Porter offer up 100 coloring templates, all designed to help you unplug and unwind at the end of each day. Organized into seven therapeutically themed chapters, readers can explore the benefits of putting pencil (or crayon!) to paper and channel their day-to-day stresses into a satisfying, creative environment. Color Me Stress-Free is the perfect way step back from the stress of everyday life, color, and relax! Don't forget to try Color Me Happy and Color Me Calm!
- Author BiographyLACY MUCKLOW (MA. ATR-BC, LPAT, LCPAT) is a registered, board certified, and licensed art therapist who has been practicing art therapy in the Washington, DC area since 1999. She has experience working with a variety of mental health populations and settings, including schools, home-based counseling, and hospitals with adolescents, families, and adults. Lacy holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology with a minor in Studio Art from Oklahoma State University, and a Master of Arts degree in Art Therapy from The George Washington University. ANGELA PORTER is a self-taught artist who finds inspiration in nature, especially ammonite and other fossils. Much of her work is abstract with flowing lines, shapes, and colors that create textured and detailed artworks. She works with technical drawing pens, watercolors, inks, colored pencils, and metallic paints and pens. She lives in South Wales.
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width216 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angela Porter
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.