Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most complex elements of design, color is also what people respond to first on an emotional level, so an understanding of how it works, and how to make it work for you, is one of the most valuable assets available to a visual professional. The Ultimate Guide to Color is comprehensive color manual for the age of the retina display, beautifully illustrated with over 300 color images and offers informative techniques, examples, inspiration, and exemplary solutions to fit the designer's every need, whatever their discipline.
- Author BiographyKaren Triedman works as a designer and educator in the field of color design and visual merchandising. She has taught a variety of color classes at the Rhode Island School of Design ranging from the theory and psychology of color, to color consulting. Karen has written about color and design for various newspapers and design magazines, and has coauthored two books: Colorgraphics and Breaking Designer's Block.
- Author(s)Karen Triedman
- PublisherHow Books
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHow Books
- Weight1043 g
- Width234 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.