All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a deep breath and reflect on each peaceful quote while you color in the surrounding pattern on 100 pages of inspirational designs. It is scientifically proven that color has an effect on behavior and mood, and the activity of coloring can be meditative. Will you choose a cool, calm blue palette, or a peaceful, nature-inspired green motif? Either way, enjoy the positive effects while you Color Yourself Calm.
- Author BiographyBased in Paris, France, Lisa Magano is a young and talented illustrator who is very interested in drawings and patterns. All of her drawings are first hand drawn. Her Messages a colorier series was launched in France in May 2014 and has become a huge success both in France and internationally (over 400,000 copies sold in France, rights sold in 10 languages). She is also very interested in fashion.
- Author(s)Lisa Magano
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight567 g
- Width188 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.