All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionColor Yourself Happy is a coloring book for grown ups who want to focus on being happy. Every picture has the word Happy in it. Just like in life, sometimes it is large and easy to spot and other times it's small and hidden. No matter the size, there is always a little happy to be found. Created by artist Tara Reed, this book features 50 happy illustrations - 25 sayings and 25 designs. There are some very complex pictures and others that are simpler to give variety and fit the mood of the colorer. Images are printed on one side of the page so people who enjoy using markers don't need to worry about them bleeding through to ather design. They can also be taken out of the book and saved.
- Author BiographyTara Reed has been doodling, painting, drawing and coloring since she could hold a crayon! Her favorite gifts as a child were new art supplies. She has been creating art for products that are sold in stores since 2004. In 2015 she launched her websites - PivotToHappy.com and ColorYourselfHappy.com - and her first coloring book. (This one!) Tara believes that a happy life is made up of the little happy moments you can always find if you are looking for them. She also thinks that laughter really is the best medicine, and she strives to create art that adds to the happy in people's lives.
- Author(s)Tara Reed
- PublisherColor Yourself Happy Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColor Yourself Happy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.