All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionMisguided, desperate and ultimately heroic acts of an aspiring young artist bring her family and leading community members together in this 1940s rural California coming-of-age vel.
- Author BiographyLucienne T. Lanson, MD, FACOG, is a retired obstetrician and gynecologist and author of the best selling classic: From Woman to Woman: A Gynecologist Answers Questions About You and Your Body published by Alfred A. Knopf 1975, 2nd Edition 1981. Dr. Lanson also wrote a medical advice column for Family Circle magazine for five years. As a student and patron of the arts, this is Dr. Lanson's second book about a woman artist. She co-authored the biography of Grace Hudson, Artist of the Pomo Indians, which will be published this fall.
- Author(s)Lucienne T. Lanson
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight233 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.