All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCOLORADO S HOT SPRINGS is an entertaining, comprehensive guide to the state's sweet soaking sites and their histories. The photographs capture each spring's unique character and beauty. Each chapter blends descriptions of the warm water wonders with stories about the unique characters, events, and ancient use by Native Americans. The springs are Colorado's warm water ocean and Debbie visited each one. This all new, up-to-date guide profiles forty-four hot springs, providing descriptions, contact information, directions, maps, photographs, and historical tes.
- Author BiographyDebbie Frazier is a fourth-generation Colorado native and was an investigative journalist for thirty-five years covering Colorado and the West. She received several nominations for the Pulitzer Prize for stories on the West and earned a master's in natural resources management and environmental policy. When her newspaper died, she became the communications manager for Colorado's forty four splendid State Parks. Later, she worked with the state's top wildlife researchers. Debbie's favorite place is anywhere outdoors. Visit her on Facebook at: ColoradosHotSprings.
- Author(s)Deborah Frazier
- PublisherWestwinds Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestwinds Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.