All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionDreams do come true, and you can accomplish anything with hope and confidence! Boost your positive thinking as you relax and recharge with Colorful Inspirations. Inside this fresh and uplifting coloring book are 30 encouraging art activities designed to empower your creativity. Express yourself as you color these motivating designs with markers, gel pens, watercolors, or colored pencils. Talented artist Jess Volinski starts you on your coloring adventure with insights on beautiful color choices and breathtaking coloring examples. She lifts you up at every turn with unforgettable quotes about strength and staying true to yourself. Printed on high quality extra-thick paper to resist bleed through, the pages are perforated for easy removal from the book. Use each creative space to explore and play, have fun, and, most important be yourself!
- Author BiographyJess Volinski has worked as a freelance designer in the children's book departments of Scholastic, Henry Holt and Harper Collins. She currently creates illustrations and surface designs for the publishing, fashion, tableware and stationery industries.
- Author(s)Jess Volinski
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width187 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.