All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThousands of tablecloth manufacturers from the 1930s to early 1960s produced countless styles of popular printed tablecloths in various colors, fabrics, and themes. This book identifies t only who produced your favorite tablecloths, but when they were made. Showcased in over 450 stunning photographs are colorful floral designs, stalgic fruit and vegetable themes, conversational motifs, and eye-catching geometrics. Measurements and current values are provided in the captions, while a must-read section covers proper cleaning and storage techniques that will add decades to the life of your textiles. A wonderful resource for interior designers, antique dealers, and textile collectors.
- Author BiographyYvonne Barineau has turned her life-long love of vintage linens and quilts into a successful Internet sales career. She lives south of Houston, Texas. Erin Henderson has a thirst to learn everything about printed tablecloths. She resides in Roanoke, Virginia.
- Author(s)Erin Henderson,Yvonne Barineau
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2004
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note450 color photos
- Weight800 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.