All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionMandalas are circular designs containing lines, patterns, and colors that have been used in personal devotions throughout history and often symbolize a desire to mark or set aside a special time or place. Coloring mandalas is a creative activity that can help us feel connected to ourselves and to the world. In her latest collection of mandalas for coloring, Susanne Fincher focuses on using mandalas as a way to claim our own truths and to find our way in the world. The original designs she presents are associated with being and doing. The being mandalas represent a sense of balance, integration, and self-realization. They can be reminiscent of the designs of heraldic shields carried as the emblem of personal power. The doing mandalas represent action, energy, and functioning in the world. These mandalas are associated with creativity, ingenuity, teamwork, and productivity. Coloring the mandalas in this book allows you to interact with forms that evoke both steady, centered being, and active, skillful doing. Coloring Mandalas 4 provides a creative and insightful path toward self-kwledge.
- Author BiographySusanne F. Fincher, MA, is a Jungian-oriented psychotherapist, a Licensed Professional Counselor, a Board Certified Art Therapist, and an internationally known expert using mandala-making for self-exploration. Through her workshops on creativity, people are able to engage their inner resources for insight, healing, and self-expression. Visit her web site at www.creatingmandalas.com.
- Author(s)Susanne F. Fincher
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Content Note42 Colouring Templates
- Weight395 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.