All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionDisorders of the upper respiratory tract and the ear medical care. account for almost 50070 of all illness in children under The photographs of throats were taken on Koda- 5 years and 30% in children aged 5-12 years. The chrome 64 film using a Micro Nikkor 55 mm lens and time taken to examine the mouth, throat and ear in a a Nikkormat FTN camera with a Sunpak GX 8R ri- flash. . young child is frequently brief and often more than a fleeting glimpse can be obtained of the area affected. In the case of ear examination, photography With this in mind we considered* that an atlas of through an auriscope provides serious limitations as common conditions was required in the literature of the pictures obtained give only a narrow angle of view childhood diseases. allowing only a small area of the tympanic membrane This atlas includes conditions which lend them- to be seen at one time. For this reason, the ear photo- selves to illustration and is by means compre- graphs were taken using a 4 mm diameter Storz Tele- hensive. The photographs were all taken from otoscope. This provides a wide-angle view of the children presenting in general practice in the United whole eardrum and adjacent external auditory canal.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight265 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byD. J. Bain,Philip Carter,R. A. Morton
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.