All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon has much to offer the visitor-even if that visitor is there for the express purpose of coloring the city in. In this lightning tour round town, the crayon tourist will find a multitude of tiny details to admire, and to color in any way, realistic or eccentric, he or she chooses. From the familiar outlines of Tower Bridge or the Houses of Parliament to the less well-kwn views along the canals of Little Venice or the beautiful Georgian streets of Spitalfields, every tile, cobblestone, London bus, and striped store awning is just crying out for color-and when you've finished, you can pull the perforated pages out and pin up your masterpieces to be admired.
- Author BiographyHennie Haworth (London,UK), graduated in illustration from the University of Brighton. Her charming, vibrant, and minutely detailed work has won her a large and eclectic client list including, among others, Dwell magazine, Converse and Louis Vuitton.
- Author(s)Hennie Haworth
- PublisherThe Ivy Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleColour-in Cities Series
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Ivy Press
- Width254 mm
- Height356 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.