All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur lives become busier with each passing day, and as techlogy escalates, so does our access to work, obligations, and stress. Constant stimulation and expectation have left us burnt out and distanced from the present moment. Now has become something that happens online, t in the space and time that we physically occupy. Color Me Calm is a guided coloring book designed for harried adults. Art therapist Lacy Mucklow and artist Angela Porter offer up 100 coloring templates all designed to help you get coloring and get relaxed. Organized into seven therapeutically-themed chapters including Mandalas, Water Scenes, Wooded Scenes, Geometric Patterns, Flora & Fauna, Natural Patterns, and Spirituality - the book examines the benefits of putting pencil to paper and offers adults an opportunity to channel their anxiety into satisfying, creative accomplishment. Part of the international bestselling Color Me series, Color Me Calm is the perfect way step back from the stress of everyday life, color, and relax! Don't forget to try Color Me Happy and Color Me Stress-Free!
- Author BiographyLACY MUCKLOW, MA. ATR-BC, LPAT - Lacy is a registered, board certified, and licensed art therapist who has been practicing art therapy in the Washington, DC area since 1999. She has experience working with a variety of mental health populations and settings, including schools, home-based counseling, and hospitals with adolescents, families, and adults. Lacy holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology with a minor in Studio Art from Oklahoma State University, and a Master of Arts degree in Art Therapy from The George Washington University. ANGELA PORTER is a self-taught artist who finds inspiration in nature, especially ammonite and other fossils and microscopic images of living things. Much of her work is abstract with flowing lines, shapes, and colors that create textured and detailed artworks. She works with technical drawing pens, watercolors, inks, colored pencils, and metallic paints and pens. She lives in South Wales.
- Author(s)Lacy Mucklow
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleColoring for Thinkers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Content Note100 b/w & 50 color photos
- Weight726 g
- Width222 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angela Porter
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.