All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA clear, comprehensive guide to colour mixing for the watercolour artist. It begins with simple colour theory and a colour wheel, with a template provided so that readers can paint their own; a vital step towards understanding colour. There is vividly illustrated guidance on complementary, warm and cool colours, colour tone, using a limited palette, dull and bright colours and factoring in local colour. There follows an array of essential colour mixes using widely available Winsor & Newton colours. A beautifully presented and practical guide to understanding and mixing colours. Watercolour artists from beginners to more experienced painters will find this a handy, comprehensive guide.
- Author BiographyJulie Collins studied Fine Art at the University of Reading and has been an artist, writer and teacher since then. She has written colour mixing and artist's problem solving books and writes for The Artist magazine. She works from her studio in Farnham, Surrey, where she explores her passion for painting, drawing and crafts.
- Author(s)Julie Collins
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note55 colour illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.