All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders can relax and unwind with this sophisticated colouring, doodling and drawing book. Everyone will benefit from the stress-relieving effect that increased focus and creativity can provide. Each page focuses on a particular colour palette, from intense reds and oranges to serene blues and calming pastels, so readers can colour to suit their mood. There are rules or complicated step-by-step instructions in these pages and need for expensive art and craft supplies. Readers can simply scribble, scrawl and shade to their hearts' content.
- Author BiographyCindy Wilde uses bold graphic shapes and blocks of flat colour combined with areas of intricate pattern. All the elements within her work are made by hand using acrylic paint, indian ink and simple print techniques.
- Author(s)Cindy Wilde,Laura-Kate Chapman,Richard Merritt
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCreative Colouring for Grown-Ups
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Weight860 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cindy Wilde,Laura-Kate Chapman,Richard Merritt
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.