All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecreate your favourite Impressionist painting with this new colouring book featuring illustrations of artwork by Monet, Reir, Degas and others. Impressionism is one of the world's most popular and well-kwn art movements. Originated by a group of 19th-century artists based in Paris, they were seen as the rebels of their time. The paintings that came out of this period have become some of the most well-loved artworks in existance today. The most famous Impressionist of them all has to be Claude Monet. This inspiring new colouring book produced in conjunction with the Thyssen art museum in Madrid features some of his most famous paintings including The Water Lily Pond and Woman with a Parasol. Featured is also work by other famous Impressionists including Degas, Reir, Van Gogh, Manet, Slevogt, Pissarro, Liebermann, Gauguin, Morisot, Cezanne, Sisley and Israels. You are invited to add your own touch of colour to intricate illustrations of paintings such as Monet's Tulip Fields in Holland, Degas' Woman in the Bath, Gauguin's Washerwomen at Pont-Arles, Reir's Luncheon of the Boating Party and Van Gogh's The Langlois Bridge at Arles. Each of the original artworks is reproduced in colour, so that you can decide whether you prefer to choose your own colours, or to use the colours that the artist intended.
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleColouring Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content Note22 black and white illustrations
- Width292 mm
- Height204 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.