All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColour your way to a happy state of mind with this anti-stress adult colouring book of gorgeously detailed illustrations hand-drawn by designer and author Clare Youngs. Enter an enchanting world, inspired by nature, through colouring in these stunning artworks by Clare Youngs. Intricately detailed, each one is drawn by hand, featuring animals big and small that sit among larger-than-life flowers and grasses. Colouring is a form of art therapy: when you focus on every detail, from choosing colours to colouring in each area with care, it allows you to relax and become oblivious to the stresses and strains of everyday living. Plus, completing each page brings a great sense of achievement and joy.
- Author BiographyClare Youngs studied graphic design and has worked in packaging design, illustration and book jacket design, before deciding to turn her attentions to craft full-time. Clare's other books include Book Art, which has sold over 13,000 copies, Wall Art, Mobile Art, A Year in Crafts, Letter Art, Make Your Own Woodland Creatures, Folk Art Needlecraft and Scandinavian Needlecraft (all published by CICO Books). She is based in Broadstairs, Kent.
- Author(s)Clare Youngs
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note100 x black and white illustrations
- Weight647 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition StatementUK edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.