All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenge your colouring skills with Colour-by-Number: Flowers, an exciting new way to colour by number. Take your love for colouring to the next level, while you relax, unwind, and stretch your artistic skills in a variety of mediums, including coloured pencils, markers, and crayons. You'll start your colouring journey with a short introduction detailing a basic colour-by-number guide with tips and examples of each medium and then you'll delve into over 30 unique, colour-by-number templates that will allow and encourage you to colour and create your own masterpieces. As designs become more complex, you'll have less numbers, which will provide you with an additional challenge and encourage you to choose your own colours and patterns to complete the design. Need some ideas to spark your creativity? This book is also includes a full-colour reference gallery. With more than 30 colour-by-number templates to colour, beginners and intermediate artists of all ages will be mesmerized by this unique spin on the traditional colour-by-number activity book.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1922 by artist Walter T. Foster, Walter Foster Publishing, a division of Quarto Publishing Group USA and a subsidiary of the London-based Quarto Group, Inc., is the world's leading publisher of instructional art books and kits for adults and children. Walter Foster's diverse selection of drawing, painting, doodling and mixed media art books and kits have created a foundation for millions of beginning, intermediate, and advanced artists looking to hone their talents, learn new techniques, and discover different mediums. From color mixing recipes and art tools to the fundamentals of drawing and painting, Walter Foster's books cover a wide variety of topics and mediums across a broad spectrum of traditional and eclectic subject matter for artists of all skill levels. Walter Foster Publishing continues to expand its offerings every year, producing cutting-edge art-instruction books and kits for a worldwide audience.
- Author(s)Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleColour by Number
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Note75 color & 25 b/w photos
- Width222 mm
- Height296 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.