All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho is lurking in the jungle? What is sneaking through the grass? Children will love following the number codes to colour the shapes and reveal beautiful pictures on every page Packed with stylish, fun and striking illustrations to work through, with varying levels of difficulty, this is a great colouring challenge and a fun way to practise number recognition.
- Author BiographyEmily Golden Twomey lives and works as an illustrator in Bristol. Since graduating with a first class degree in Illustration, she has worked with a wide range of clients including United Airlines, Scholastic, Buster Books and Oxford University Press. She has illustrated two picture books, the first of which (The Loon on the Moon) won the Dundee Picture Book Award 2012. She is inspired by the 'Golden Age' of fairytales and artists such as Edward Gorey and Aubrey Beardsley. A wide selection of Emily's work can be viewed on her website www.emilygolden.co.uk.
- Author(s)Emily Golden Twomey
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily Golden Twomey
- Edition StatementAmazon POD
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.