All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionPick up your pens and pencils and begin your colouring journey ...Within these pages lie beautiful designs, quotes and reflections to help bring mindfulness, insight and inspiration into your life. We hope each page brings you joy and happiness.Enjoy.
- Author BiographyAlex Ogg Alex Ogg is a freelance illustrator, a musician, and a childminder. He studied Illustration at Southampton Institute. He discovered the joy of creating colouring pictures whilst working in the children's department at Waterstones in 2008, where he secretly used to leave hand-drawn colouring pictures on the activity table. He discovered mindfulness not long after and he now meditates daily. He also loves to cook. Amber Hatch Amber Hatch is a writer, teacher and childminder. She studied for an English Literature degree in Southampton and holds an MA in Creative Writing. In 2015 she published a parenting book Nappy Free Baby, which was also illustrated by Alex. She has been practising Buddhist meditation for six years, and regularly goes on retreat. She helps to organise family retreats for the Samatha Centre in Wales.
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Width161 mm
- Height168 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alex Ogg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.