All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImmerse yourself in designs that draw on a rich resource of Maori decorative technique. Use the elements of line, shape and space found in this imaginative collection to fill in the shapes and develop artworks of your own creation.
- Author(s)New Holland Publishers (UK) Ltd.
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Weight213 g
- Width160 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine11 mm
Most relevant reviews
- eccentric4402 Dec, 2016by
Some of the patterns are clearly Maori origin, but many don't look like it to me. However this is just for my Grandchild to colour in, and as such will be fine.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.