Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in this series looks at how to say colours in a different modern foreign language, with each spread within the book covering a different colour. This book looks at the colours in German. Text on each page is in both English and German, and simple, labelled photographs provide additional support. It has a dictionary at the end of each book that gives all the words featured in both German and English, and also includes a pronunciation guide.
- Author BiographyDaniel Nunn has written numerous books for young readers on a variety of topics, specializing in early years and elementary education. Like Eddie the Elephant, he enjoys playing hide and seek with his two young children. His favorite hiding place is behind the curtains in the living room!
- Author(s)Daniel Nunn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- LanguageMultiple languages
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWorld Languages: Colours
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Notecol. illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.