All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.20
- AU $45.99Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in this series looks at how to say colours in a different modern foreign language, with each spread within the book covering a different colour. This book looks at the colours in Polish. Text on each page is in both English and Polish, and simple, labelled photographs provide additional support. A dictionary at the end of each book gives all the words featured in both Polish and English, and also includes a pronunciation guide.
- Author BiographyDaniel Nunn has written numerous books for young readers on a variety of topics, specializing in early years and elementary education. Like Eddie the Elephant, he enjoys playing hide and seek with his two young children. His favorite hiding place is behind the curtains in the living room!
- Author(s)Daniel Nunn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- LanguageMultiple languages
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWorld Languages: Colours
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.